societyrun.com - Refund and Cancellation Policy
This Cancellation and Refund Policy shall apply to any cancellation of subscription of the SocietyRun and applicable refunds. SocietyRunshall not entertain any refund requests if cancellation of subscription is in violation of this policy or its Terms of Service or if SocietyRunterminates the User (Society) account for violation of its Terms of Service.
This Cancellation and Refund Policy is part of and incorporated within, and is to be read along with the Terms of Service https://societyrun.com/Terms%20&%20conditions.html The terms capitalized in this policy and not defined herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the Terms of Service.
- SocietyRunpermits cancellation of subscription if a Society is not satisfied with the product or service. Cancellation of a first-time subscription is eligible for refund only within 30 days from the date of purchase of subscription ("Purchase Date").
- A Society can only avail refund once. Renewal of subscription after the expiration of its term shall not entitle a User to avail refund.
- The date on invoice for subscription shall be considered as final and conclusive for determining the Purchase Date.
- Under no circumstance shall a Society be entitled to a refund upon cancellation of subscription after 30 days from the Purchase Date.
- All requests for cancellation of subscription and refund should be raised only via the customer support helpline provided by SocietyRun. Cancellation and refund requests raised through any other mode of communication will not be considered for refund.
- SocietyRun has arrangements with banks, affiliates, payment gateways, payment aggregators and other financial service providers for processing refunds ("Service Providers").
SocietyRunendeavours to ensure that eligible refunds are processed within 20 working days of your request for cancellation of subscription. However, this timeline is indicative and processing of refunds is subject to the time taken by the Service Providers.
- The Society agrees to provide any information required to facilitate refunds including but not limited to bank account details, bank branch names, UPI addresses, IFSC codes.
- The Society acknowledges and agrees that remittance of refund to the Society is subject to the charges that may be levied by the Service Providers for such remittance. Such charges shall be deducted from the refund claimed by the Society.
- Refund or Cancellation of any payment made by Society's resident to Society's bank using Payment Gateway provided by SocietyRun will be managed by Society itself. SocietyRun will not be responsible for refund or cancellation in any case. Society has to work out the refund manually from Society's Bank to resident bank.